Project: Piping Stress & Structural Stress Analysis for OC & RAS Systems
Client: A US based engineering and consulting services provider specializing in pipe support engineering/design and pipe flexibility analysis for major piping installations in Power & Water/Waste Water Treatment industries.
- The client required Piping Stress Analysis & Structural Stress Analysis (qualification of the system support details to accommodate the Piping loads) for:
- Odor Control system (OC) with Fiber Glass Piping (FRP)
- RAS (Return Activated Sludge) ductile Iron system
- Piping Stress summary and Restraint summary report
- Pipe support Structure analysis Report
Duration: 10 Days
Team Size: 2 (1 Pipe Stress Engineer, 1 Structural Stress Engineer)
Engineering Software Used:
- CAESAR II
- MS Office
To know more about this project’s entire scope and the services the team provided to this client, contact us or call 1-877-RISHABH (1-877-747-4224).