Point Cloud to 3D Modeling
Rishabh Engineering offers precise point cloud to 3D model services, with extensive experience of converting point cloud data for customers from the oil & gas industry. Our experienced team comprises of engineering and CAD designers with expertise in 3D CAD modeling. They study the point cloud file and further create precise plant 3D laser models from scanned point cloud data in various formats, such as .pptx, .pcg, .xyx, .dwg, .dgn, .rvt, and .fls files.
Our team can translate as-built data captured into millimeter-accurate 3D CAD models as 3D laser scans for industrial plants with using advanced software tools, such as Autodesk AutoCAD, Autodesk Revit, Leica Cyclone, Bentley Systems MicroStation, Hexagon Cloudworx, AVEVA PDMS, and Dassault Systems’ SolidWorks.
Oil & Gas
Petrochemical & Refinery
Energy & Utility
Water & Waste Water Treatment
Industry Codes and Standards adhered to by our Designers
BEST APPLICABLE INDUSTRY STANDARDS
Man-Hours of Project Executed
Of Team Experience
ISO 9001 & 27001
We offer a highly experienced team at Rishabh Engineering capable of successfully converting the point cloud to 3D models and CAD based on the customer requirement. It includes the conversion of 3D modeling with the required hardware and software to help owners and operators mitigate risk and fulfill project requirements.
Point cloud processing is available at two different levels for conversions to the 3D model:
- To produce documentation, visualization, and training materials for plant 3D laser scanning
- At the design level (reverse engineering)
Our team conducts special technical investigations with licensed engineers for industrial reverse engineering of point cloud data into existing CAD software with expert know-how and handles mission-critical engineering assignments in record time.
Workflow for Point Cloud To CAD Modeling Services:
- Data are captured using a laser scanner. Multiple scans are taken from various angles to ensure the entire site is covered, and targets help join the individual lines.
- Our team receives this point cloud file and starts working on generating the accurate 3D model using Autodesk AutoCAD or Autodesk Revit software.
However, the resulting scanned files are in point format, which has no practical application. Our service offering, therefore, includes the conversion of point cloud data to 3D model formats based on customer requirements. The resulting 3D CAD model file includes topography, buildings, structural, piping, equipment, packages, and more, in a precise manner, as per the received scanned data.
EPC Customer in USA- Mechanical Specialist
Engineering Solution Provider in USA- Director
EPC Company in USA- President
Engineering Company in USA- Vice President
Ready to Get Started?
What to expect when you work with our team
- Our experienced designers have exposure across diverse sectors and offer a competitive edge to visualize point cloud accurately and precisely.
- We offer 90% accuracy in outcome scans after appending the received 3D models.
- We enable the creation of smarter designs with customized or default specs by considering existing libraries.
- We redesign/remodel based on previously prepared plans, with an acute focus on safety and regulations.
- We recommend suggestions for safety, maintenance, and operational activity using the modeled plant worker.
Our Recent Projects
Connect with us for all your engineering design needs
US Toll-Free Phone
+91 (265) 2680159
Drop Us An Email
USA, UK & India (Head office)