Rishabh Engineering operates as the virtual extended arm for our customers offering innovative solutions. We add value to our customers by accelerating their engineering performance with;
Why Rishabh Engineering?
Scalable & On-Time Delivery
Reducing Time and Costs of Projects
Flexible Engagement Models
Maintaining Robust Security Standards
Access to the best-of-the-best skilled resources
Experience in plant engineering tools across various sectors
Practice globally followed SOPS
Adhering to International codes and standards
Rishabh Engineering is bestowed with the prestigious “Drivers of Success” award by Hexagon PPM three years in a row for their innovative application of CAESAR II and CADWorx for customer projects executed globally predominantly North America and Europe. This accolade is a testimony of our robust capability and goal accomplishments through accurate and efficient designs for our EPC customers.
About the Drivers of Success Award:
The Drivers of Success award recognizes innovative application/utilization of different Hexagon Software Products, like CADWorx, CAESAR II, and more by various companies for their yearlong effort on solving problems for customers. The accolade honors impressive project results that have displayed significant benefits from inter-disciplinary collaboration and the integration of the products.
Superior Technical Capability
We incorporate industry-leading software packages listed below to provide exclusive services to our customers with exceptional process engineering studies and design. Our approach is to frequently update our programs, practices, and learnings to guarantee the best solution for our customers.
Our teams successfully carry out projects of any size and complexity— with the same commitment to effectiveness and efficiency to help achieve acute business results.
Further, we upgrade our pre-requisite hardware and software on a timely basis to ensure offering excellent technology infrastructure that is in sync with the latest emerging technologies. Moreover, we support our customer’s engineering requirements with the best of engineering software platforms.
Highest Quality Levels Certifications
Our team has a sound familiarity with the quality standards as listed below;
Certified by Bureau-Veritas
Rishabh’s Engagement Model
Rishabh Engineering Services offers flexibility in pricing structure based on the below-mentioned models:
- Project Scope is clearly defined
- Clear Inputs
- Provision for adding or subtracting requirements, i.e., through revisions, made on the contract price
- Set time and estimate for the project
- Mutually agreed milestones measure project progress
- Handle larger and more complex project responsibilities
- Project Risk get defined at regular interval of milestones
- Variance in Project Scope & Duration
- Billing per hour of work, fixed hourly rate for services defined
- Change management is not applicable
- Progress Reports sent at regular intervals
- Combination of Fixed Price and T&M Model and so the client gets the best of both.
- Part of the project with a defined scope and inputs are fixed price while the remaining is Time & Material (T&M).
Rishabh Engineering Services drives innovation and ensures business continuity by partnering with our customers across all their processes. Our service delivery models range in scope, size, and duration. Moreover, for specific projects, we even offer highly customized models to meet the customer requirements.
Based on your project need, we propose the most appropriate delivery model listed below;
The customer may choose one of their line-management or hire an On-site coordinator to liaison between the client’s team and our project delivery team.
- Readily Available Quality and Technical Expertise
- Low Cost of Skilled Resources
- Faster Start-Up Time
- Quick Communications
- On-budget and On-time Deliverables
When to Choose?
- When work is very clearly defined
- Practicing well-defined standards Standards
- Current infrastructure not able to support the projected demand
Our team of modelers, designers and drafters are deployed to the clients’ site. This model is set to motion where there is a requirement at the client site for specific skilled resources or if post-deployment support is necessary.
- Face-to-face interaction with the team member
- Maximum control of the team’s time and productivity
- Negligible communication gap
- Reduced recruitment/training costs
When to Choose?
- The end customer demands daily monitoring of work
- Standards are not clearly defined, and onsite presence will help with the transfer of knowledge
- Unclear scope even though work progresses
Combination of Onsite and off-premise models, where part of the team is at the client location and the rest of the team is at our premises.
- Transparent project status and clear communication at all levels
- A deeper understanding of each other’s working styles leading to long-term benefits
- Optimized resource, quality, project and process management
- Benefited because of lower workforce costs in cost-efficient locations
When to Choose?
- When new to outsourcing to a different region/geography
- A good part of the job is clearly defined but some needs face-to-face communication
- Budget is not a significant constraint, and some on-site presence can be justified
Connect with us for all your engineering design needs
US Toll-Free Phone
+91 (265) 2680159
Drop Us An Email
USA, UK & India (Head office)