Structural Analysis Services
Rishabh Engineering’s expert engineers are proficient in analyzing the impact of external focus on static structures, such as construction components, machine components, and more. Our highly skilled engineers offer structural analysis services to ensure that these modules meet fatigue safety requirements.
Our structural and stress analysis specialists help simulate the movement of non-stationary objects in vibration analyses, lifting analyses, and other services. With our technology and experience in structural stress analysis, we quantify and further rectify failures in the structure of components that do not meet the proposed design plan, which could result from improper use of materials or even flaws in the manufacturing process.
Oil & Gas
Petrochemical & Refinery
Energy & Utility
Water & Waste Water Treatment
Industry Codes and Standards adhered to by our Designers
AISI, AISC, UBC, IBC, ASCE, ACI, BS, IS
Man-Hours of Project Executed
Of Team Experience
ISO 9001 & 27001
- We design, analyze, and verify the load carrying capacities of structural components as part of our structural design analysis services offering for pipe racks, pipe supports, structural connections, internal vessel components, rectangular ducts with stiffeners, equipment skids, and more.
- We conduct team-size estimations based on structural engineering considerations and minimum retirement thickness (also known as structural Min. ‘T’) to avoid structural failure in our various projects.
- We conduct structural design analysis to prepare the optimized design of structural components using industry-leading tools and software, such as Bentley System’s STAAD Pro, ANSYS, TEKLA from Trimble Navigation, PTC’s MathCAD, and more.
- We perform structural analysis and design of specialized structures and non-pressure parts (e.g., platforms, ladders, clips, and other attachments), along with associated components of pressure vessels and heat exchangers.
- We conduct structural stability analysis (e.g., nonlinear buckling analysis) to make sure that the mechanical element will not buckle under the given design loading.
- We conduct individual types of structural analysis services (e.g., fatigue analysis, blast analysis, damage analysis, and more), as per client requirements and specifications.
- We perform structural design calculations for the estimation of environmental loads (e.g., ice, snow, wind, rain, seismic), equipment, and operating loads.
EPC Customer in USA- Mechanical Specialist
Engineering Solution Provider in USA- Director
EPC Company in USA- President
Engineering Company in USA- Vice President
What to expect when you work with us
Our structural analysis service helps with accurate identification and fixing loopholes, if any in the product design during early stages of the project to avoid faulty product development and costly reworks.
Our team helps identify and eliminate static stress and displacements to avoid the inefficiency in the product performance.
Our customer service is available round the clock to solve your queries. So, don’t hesitate to reach out to us anytime.
From narrating client or project guidelines and specifications to creating the efficient product and engineering design, we assist in every phase of accurate structural analysis of the safety modules. We also help to simulate non-stationery object movements in vibration, lifting, and other services.
Our Recent Projects
Connect with us for all your engineering design needs
US Toll-Free Phone
+91 (265) 2680159
Drop Us An Email
USA, UK & India (Head office)