Rishabh Engineering Services offers skid structure designs and 3D modeling solutions for organizations across leading sectors to suit their equipment skid design requirements.
With accuracy and safety as our guiding principles, our skid package design focuses on providing design efficiency to ensure stringent adherence to milestones, regulations, deadlines, and budget. We offer an acute proficiency in skid design by solving complex business challenges regarding space optimization, using process skid models and a faster execution of regular plant upgrade requirements for customers around the world.
Software / Tools/ Technology
Oil & Gas
Petrochemical & Refinery
Energy & Utility
Water & Waste Water Treatment
Industry Codes and Standards adhered to by our Designers
ASME B31.1, B31.3, B31.4, B31.8, B31.11, BS EN 13480, BS EN 14364; Shell DEP, API 650, API 579, API 620, API 653, ASME Boiler & Pressure Vessel Code, Section VIII, Div. – 1 & Div. – 2, PD 5500, TEMA, AISI, AISC, UBC, IBC, ASCE, ACI, BS, IS, IS, ISO, IEC, BS, NEC, API, CENELEC, ANSI, NFPA, NEMA, IEEE, OSHA, OISD, UL, NACE, IS, ISO, ISA, IEC, BS, API, ANSI, NFPA, NEMA, OISD, UL, IP
Man-Hours Of Project
Of Team Experience
ISO 9001 & 27001
Rishabh Engineering Services creates modular skid designs using advanced 3D modeling tools and software. Our team takes into consideration the design of skid structures, such as value and pipe loss calculations, to ensure performance at the skid discharge. Our full range of end-to-end process skid design services starts from the submission of initial P&IDs and project specifications to designing your plant layouts and, finally, by furnishing the detailed package.
Our services include:
- Multi-discipline 3D models of skid package design
- Pre-bid engineering
- 2D general arrangement drawings
- E&I skid engineering (cable tray, junction box, small bore, containment, etc.)
- Fabrication isometric drawings
- Detailed structural fabrication drawings
- Bill of materials for piping and structural
- Weight and COG calculation for lifting arrangement
- Lifting detailed arrangement drawings, lifting calculations (drawing)
- MonoRail calculations
- Structural steel calculations including anchor/foundation loads
- Lifting lug details
- MTO for Structure (all structural steel elements including grating)
- MTO for piping materials (including bolts, nuts, gaskets)
- Piping stress analysis and structural stress analysis reports
- Fatigue analysis, surge analysis, transportation analysis, transit analysis, blast analysis, etc.
EPC Customer in USA- Mechanical Specialist
Engineering Solution Provider in USA- Director
EPC Company in USA- President
Engineering Company in USA- Vice President
Ready to Get Started?
What to expect when you work with our team
- We offer tailor-made designs for single and multi-level integrated oil and gas modular packages for both onshore and offshore.
- We perform multidisciplinary equipment skid designs
- We have expertise in:
- Fuel Skid Packages
- Glycol Dehydration
- Glycol Regeneration Packages
- Compressor Packages
- Metering Skids
- We offer complete 3D modeling and design documentation for every skid
- We develop engaging concept-level interactions that assist skid development.
- We offer state-of-the-art structural, mechanical, electrical, and automation engineering.
- We conduct project management for engineering, purchasing, and shop fabrication.
- We offer custom-made and cost-efficient skid mounted design solutions
- We have a reputable QA program and QA manager, including turnover documentation.
- Our work is 100% compliant with international codes and standards.
Our Recent Projects
Connect with us for all your engineering design needs
US Toll-Free Phone
+91 (265) 2680159
Drop Us An Email
USA, UK & India (Head office)