Rishabh Engineering’s Instrumentation Engineering team has hands-on experience with the required technical know-how to manage your critical process control projects seamlessly.
With a broad background in the industrial process automation , we help organizations with machine control to batch processes, and more for any scale of business continuity operations. As an instrumentation and control engineering company, we offer for our customers with a well-conceived, specified, engineered, and programmed instrumentation and control system.
Oil & Gas
Petrochemical & Refinery
Energy & Utility
Water & Waste Water Treatment
Industry Codes and Standards adhered to by our Designers
IS, ISO, ISA, IEC, BS, API, ANSI, NFPA, NEMA, OISD, UL, IP
Of Team Experience
ISO 9001 & 27001
Our instrumentation engineering consultants have unmatched expertise in industrial process automation including instrumentation and control problem management to make your project a success.
Listed below are our core Instrumentation Engineering Services:
- Complete instrument project engineering, estimating and scheduling for new installations and modifications of existing systems.
- Upgrading existing control systems from conventional electronic or pneumatic control to distribute/plc control, with minimum loss of production.
- Our team of instrumentation and control engineering consultants help diagnose, troubleshoot and verify the fail-safe design of new and existing safety systems such as flame safety on lime kilns and boilers.
- Logic & ladder diagrams
- Motor elementaries
- Control panel layouts
- Control room layouts
- Instrumentation loop diagrams
- PLC & DCS configuration
- Programmable controller field wiring diagrams
- Computer room design
- Electrical & instrumentation check-out & start-up
- System troubleshooting
- Existing system documentation
- Feasibility studies
- Cost estimating
We use modern tools and technology to implement the right instrumentation and safety systems as per our client’s needs.
Though we provide cost-effective instrumentation engineering solutions, and we never compromise with the quality of work.
Our customer service is available round the clock to solve your queries. So, don’t hesitate to reach out to us anytime.
By following the latest industry codes and standards, we help to estimate and schedule new installations as well as upgrades to the current systems.
Our Recent Projects
Connect with us for all your engineering design needs
US Toll-Free Phone
Drop Us An Email
USA, UK & India (Head office)