Pipe Stress Analysis is a critical service and indispensable part of piping engineering. Pipe Stress Analysis (thermal flexibility analysis) helps in calculating stresses in piping and loads on equipment caused by thermal gradients, thermal transients, weights, pressure, and bolt-up strain. This study is essentially required for piping systems that are subject to high temperature fluctuations, or for long pipe runs such as hot piping to coolers or headers. Pipe Stress Analysis is also required where equipment is sensitive to external loads.
Piping Stress Analysis is one of Rishabh Engineering’s core strengths. We use the latest version of CAESAR II for pipe stress analysis and pipe support in compliance with international standards. Our engineering team is well-versed with international codes such ASME B31.1 (Power Piping), B31.3 (Process Piping), B31.4 (Liquid Transportation), B31.8 (Gas Transmission and Distribution Piping systems) and many more for systematic analysis on Oil & Gas and other projects.
Our Pipe Stress Analysis Services:
- Critical line selection
- Static of pipework systems
- Low temperature brittle fracture assessment
- Flow-induced and acoustic vibration evaluation
- Fatigue analysis
- Engineering support of piping design – Pipe hangers and supports
- Flexibility analysis of piping systems
- Flange check analysis
The following are examples of our projects:
Rishabh’s team of engineering specialists offers the full spectrum in stress analysis of piping systems and piping flexibility analysis for the petrochemical and Oil & Gas industries, Utilities and Process industries. We have successfully undertaken the study of both offshore and onshore projects.
We have significant experience and expertise in performing static stress analysis and we consider all necessary loads for re-modeling of piping systems. We use an iterative approach with some “to and fro” design repetitions between routing and stress departments until an appropriate layout is finalized.
Stress analysis is critical to the success of piping design. It has a direct impact on important parameters like piping safety, safety of related components, and connected equipment and piping deflection. The aim of Pipe Stress Analysis is to prevent premature failure of piping and piping components and ensuring that piping stresses are kept in check at permissible limits.
Our Piping Stress And Flexibility Analysis Capabilities also Include:
- Underground Piping
- Aboveground Piping
- High-temperature pressure systems
- Cryogenic systems
- ERP Analysis
- GRP Analysis
Types of Units that we have Conducted Piping Stress Analysis for:
- Sulphur recovery unit
- Flare packages
- Group Gathering Centre
- Propane Facility
- Natural Gas Piping
- Moreover our team is also knowledgeable in projects related to Pipeline Engineering and Underground Piping
Benefits of Choosing Rishabh as your Pipe Stress Analysis Consultant:
- Practical solutions based on decades’ worth of field and design experience.
- Industry best practice and adherence to international codes for engineering like ASME, ASTM, ISO, SAE, ANSI, BS, DIN and MIL.
- Expertise in and access to licensed software for pipe stress analysis such as ANSYS, CAESAR II, NozzlePRO and other sophisticated tools.
- We offer ‘imagineering’ solutions solving business/technical challenges combining engineering insights and analytical software to fulfil the owner-operator’s vision.
- We offer tailor-made solutions for your specific sector and project requirements and being an experienced engineering firm understand the business processes and technicality well.
- Multiple layers of quality checks to weed out errors and ensure the highest standard of quality.
- Flexible engagement and delivery models.
- We follow a structured process to understand all the variables of a project.
Are looking for an experienced piping stress analysis service provider with a strong quality track record with its clients?