Rishabh Engineering provides specialized engineering services such as stress analysis for both greenfield and brownfield designs. Our team is comprised of engineers who are equipped with the expertise to perform stress analyses on new models as well as on existing plans for industries such as oil & gas, refineries, petrochemical & chemicals, renewables, pharmaceuticals, mining, manufacturing, fertilizers, and utility industries such as water and effluent treatment and power.
Oil & Gas
Petrochemical & Refinery
Energy & Utility
Water & Waste Water Treatment
Industry Codes and Standards adhered to by our Designers
AISC, IS, ACI, AASHTO, BS, UBC & API standards, IBC 2012, ASCE 7-10 (Minimum design loads for buildings and other structures), ASME B31.1 (Power Piping), B31.3 (Process Piping), B31.4 (Liquid Transportation), B31.8 (Gas Transmission and Distribution Piping systems)
Man-Hours of Project Executed
Of Team Experience
ISO 9001 & 27001
By adhering to industrial engineering codes, we perform stress analyses across the following disciplines:
Pipe Stress Analysis:
- It is an essential component of the piping system’s design and engineering.
- It allows engineers to address issues related to the safety of the piping, its components, connected equipment, and piping deflection.
- It prevents the premature failure of the piping and the piping components.
- It ensures the maintenance of the stress in the piping within allowable limits.
- It involves the analysis of loads on the nozzle connecting the equipment to the piping.
Structural Stress Analysis:
- This deals with the design, analysis, and verification of the load-carrying capacities of structural components for pipe racks, pipe supports, structural connections, internal vessel components, rectangular ducts with stiffeners, equipment skids, etc.
- It involves the structural analysis and design of individual structures and non-pressure parts (e.g., platforms, ladders, clips, and other attachments) attached to various parts of the pressure vessels and heat exchangers.
- There are also special types of structural analyses (e.g., fatigue analysis, blast analysis, damage analysis and more), as per client requirements, whereby specifications ought to be carried out.
The process also involves structural design calculations for the estimation of environmental loads (e.g., ice, snow, wind, rain, seismic), equipment, and operating loads.
EPC Customer in USA- Mechanical Specialist
Engineering Solution Provider in USA- Director
EPC Company in USA- President
Engineering Company in USA- Vice President
Ready to Get Started?
What to expect when you work with our team
- Our team members are comprised of experienced and talented structural and design engineerswith a decade of exposure in working with on-site construction teams.
- We create technically accurate models using powerful 3D modeling tools such as TEKLA Structures, CADWorx Structures, RISA, and SAFE & SolidWorks. They are further validated or modified through structural analyses of steelworks on STAADPro.
- Our experienced piping department provides the input loads required for structural calculations and significantly reduces the project cycle by offering inter-disciplinary coordination with a platform for the quick implementation of design changes for both steelworks and piping routes.
- We execute structural stress analyses on a stand-alone basis by using piping loads provided by clients.
Our Recent Projects
Connect with us for all your engineering design needs
US Toll-Free Phone
+91 (265) 2680159
Drop Us An Email
USA, UK & India (Head office)