Project: Piping Stress Analysis and Finite Element Analysis (FEA) for Equipment Nozzles using CAESAR II and Nozzle Pro
Client: A privately held multi-discipline engineering, procurement and construction management company that operate in industries like petrochemical, refining, paper, power, industrial power/cogeneration, gas transmission, manufacturing and fabrication.
- Check and evaluate all the Process Nozzles connected to critical equipment’s like Knock Out Drum, Absorber Overhead Drum, Absorber Separator & Stripper Tower using Finite Element Analysis method on Nozzle Pro
- Piping Stress Analysis to analyze the piping loads, and then used the resulting loads in the Nozzle Pro to carry out FEA
- Piping Stress Analysis & FEA by using ASME B31.3, ASME Section VIII Div. 2 Codes
- C2 File
- Nozzle Pro Report
- CAESAR Report
- Marked up Isometric Drawings
Duration: 1 Week
Team Size: 3 (including 1 team leader)
Engineering Software Used:
- Piping Stress Analysis – CAESAR II
- FEA Analysis package – Nozzle Pro
- Review Software – Navisworks
To know more about this project’s entire scope and the services the team provided to this client, contact us or call 1-877-RISHABH (1-877-747-4224).