Rishabh’s Engineering team offers quality Piping Design Services at competitive rates across industries such as Oil & Gas, Process industries like Petrochemical, Pharmaceutical, Fertilizer and Utilities such as Water & Effluent Treatment, Renewal Energy and Power. We have over 10 years of experience in helping EPCs create efficient piping solutions that meet international codes and standards. We have partnered with several well-known engineering companies across the globe spanning from the Middle-East, Australia, North America and Europe.
As a Piping Engineering Company, Rishabh has a proven track record of completing projects in the stipulated time-frame. Our recommendations help reduce the overall space consumption within plants by 10-15%. This is a significant efficiency gain for skid packages installed in tight enclosures.
Our engineers have innovative ideas and confidence acquired over a number of challenging and complex projects – to suggest clever piping and routing solutions.
Some of the projects we have undertaken include:
Piping Detailed Design for Tank Farm Terminal
Schedule: 12 months
Piping Detailed Design for Multi-Stage Gas Compressor
Schedule: 8 months
Piping Detailed engineering for HRSG Unit
Schedule: 10 months
Rishabh’s team has successfully undertaken piping design and drafting projects for clients across various geographical locations including USA, Canada, UK, Qatar, Oman, UAE, Saudi Arabia and India.
Piping Design Engineering Activities:
- Piping 2D/3D Modeling
- Performing piping studies
- Preliminary Piping Layout including nozzle orientation
- Preparation of preliminary & detailed GADs, BOMs/ MTOs etc.
- Preparation of equipment Datasheets
- Preparation of design basis and standard drawings
- Preparation of piping material specifications (PMS)
- Preparation of Line list according to P&ID
- Preparation of Isometrics
- Final GADs/BOM
- IFC isometrics
- Preparation of Critical line list from piping line list according to design standard
- Modeling in software like CAESAR II and AutoPIPE form isometrics
- Prepare stress isometrics
- Nozzle data sheet
- Make report from CAESAR II and AutoPIPE
Piping Support Engineering:
- Special supports preparation
- Preparation of data sheets and requisition for spring hangers, expansion joints, snubbers, slide plates, etc.
- Pipe Support Layouts
- Pipe Support Detail Drawings
- Pipe Support Markings based on industry standards and special requirements
- Standardization of Pipe Supports
Engineering Design Tools for Piping System Engineering:
Modeling Tools: Intergraph PDS, AVEVA PDMS, Intergraph CADWorx, Bentley AutoPLANT, Autodesk AutoCAD, Bentley MicroStation
Stress analysis Tools: Intergraph CAESAR II
Model review Tools: Autodesk Navisworks
Why Rishabh as your Piping Design Engineering Company?
Subcontracting Piping Engineering Services to an external agency is more than just selecting a low-cost vendor. It is important to know if the contractor possesses the necessary expertise and experience in piping systems.
Our team of Piping Layout Design Consultants has in-depth working knowledge of well-known industry standards in Piping Engineering such as ASME B31.1 (Power Piping), B31.3 (Process Piping Design), B31.4 (Liquid Transportation), B31.8 (Gas Transmission and Distribution Piping systems).
We also have annual subscription contracts for all major 3D Modeling Software suites and we have the capability to scale up and down the number of licenses required for our 3D Modeling Projects.These tools include Intergraph PDS, AVEVA PDMS, Intergraph CADWorx, Bentley AutoPLANT 3D, Autodesk AutoCAD, Bentley MicroStation, Autodesk Navisworks and Intergraph CAESAR II.
About Piping System Design
Piping Design is a critical component of engineering projects and process plants. The science of piping engineering involves developing efficient piping processes that safely transport fluids and gases across industrial plants. Optimally designed piping system can enhance the use of space, simplify its maintenance and improve the overall accessibility. The latest CAD systems and design software have modernized and transformed the piping design process. Moreover, several engineering companies like Rishabh Engineering specialize in Piping Design and Drafting Services and help EPCs to create world-class designs in a cost-efficient way.
CAD based piping models help companies to visualize various Piping Layouts and select the most desirable solution for a project. There are many factors to weigh when designing process piping:
- Shorter design, engineering and construction schedules and getting the plant on stream as soon as possible
- Reducing or eliminating field rework, which significantly increases plant construction costs
- Satisfying environmental requirements
- Minimizing costs
Because piping systems are complex frameworks spanning through the entire plant, a design flaw or failure can have serious consequences – from shutdown to threatening the safety of the workforce and environment. This is why, a Piping Design And Engineering Services Company needs to be thorough in its approach to deliver an effective, safe and compliant system.
If you are looking to team up with a reliable and trustworthy engineering company, you can trust Rishabh’s piping engineering consultants to deliver timely and cost-effective services based on industry standards.