Rishabh’s Piping Design Engineering team provides quality piping system design services at competitive rates across industries such as Oil & Gas, Process industries like Petrochemical, Pharmaceutical, Fertilizer and Utilities such as Water & Effluent Treatment and Power. Our piping design consultants can help Design Engineering companies and EPCs (Engineering, Procurement and Construction) to speed up the delivery of detailed engineering plans in order to meet tight schedules.
Some of the projects we have undertaken include:
Piping Detailed Design for Tank Farm Terminal
Schedule: 12 months
Piping Detailed Design for Multi-Stage Gas Compressor
Schedule: 8 months
Piping Detailed engineering for HRSG Unit
Schedule: 10 months
These are some of the Piping design engineering projects we’ve executed so far. Please Contact us now for additional details about these projects. References to additional projects are also available.
Our team of engineers has in-depth working knowledge of well-known industry standards in Piping Engineering such as ASME B31.1 (Power Piping), B31.3 (Process Piping), B31.4 (Liquid Transportation), B31.8 (Gas Transmission and Distribution Piping systems).
Rishabh’s team has successfully undertaken piping design and drafting projects for clients across various geographical locations including USA, Canada, UK, Qatar, Oman, UAE, Saudi Arabia and India.
As a piping design and engineering company, Rishabh Engineering, is equipped with major licensed software tools used to create piping designs for various industries. These tools include Intergraph PDS, AVEVA PDMS, Intergraph CADWorx, Bentley AutoPLANT 3D, Autodesk AutoCAD, Bentley MicroStation, Autodesk Navisworks and Intergraph CAESAR II.
Piping Design Engineering Activities:
Piping 2D/3D Modeling:
- Performing piping studies
- Preparation of preliminary piping layout including nozzle orientation
- Preparation of preliminary & detailed GADs, BOMs/ MTOs etc.
- Preparation of equipment Datasheets
- Preparation of design basis and standard drawings
- Preparation of piping material specifications (PMS)
- Preparation of Line list according to P&ID
- Preparation of Isometrics
- Final GADs/BOM
- IFC isometrics
- Preparation of Critical line list from piping line list according to design standard
- Modeling in software like CAESAR II and AutoPIPE form isometrics
- Prepare stress isometrics
- Nozzle data sheet
- Make report from CAESAR II and AutoPIPE
Piping Support Engineering:
- Special supports preparation
- Preparation of data sheets and requisition for spring hangers, expansion joints, snubbers, slide plates, etc.
- Pipe Support Layouts
- Pipe Support Detail Drawings
- Pipe Support Markings based on industry standards and special requirements
- Standardization of Pipe Supports
Engineering Design Tools for Piping Design Engineering:
Modeling Tools: Intergraph PDS, AVEVA PDMS, Intergraph CADWorx, Bentley AutoPLANT, Autodesk AutoCAD, Bentely MicroStation
Stress analysis Tools: Intergraph CAESAR II
Model review Tools: Autodesk Navisworks
Are you looking for a strong engineering service team that can deliver timely cost-effective piping engineering designs based on industry standards?
Check out additional client projects here