Project: Piping & Structure Stress Analysis of Oil Metering System & Gas Metering Systems
Client: One of the largest producer-independent distributor of steel, metal and one of the leading steel service center companies worldwide. The client has expertise in designing, manufacturing, delivering and commissioning (fiscal) oil and gas metering systems, metering control systems equipped with flow computers, proving and validation systems, in-line analyzer and sampling systems and other related equipment.
- An optimized solution for pipe stress analysis & the stress analysis for the optimum sections of the structure with adequate safety against all the failures possible.
- Caesar Analysis Outputs
- Flange Leakage Report
- Trunnion Calculation
- Stress Isometrics
- Section Properties of The Skid Member
- Crane Capacity & Sling Size During Lifting of Skid
- Tying of Skid During Transportation
Duration: 20 Days
Team Size: 03 members (including 1 Project Engineer, 1 Piping Engineer & 1 Structure Engineer)
Engineering Software Used:
- CAESAR-II 2013 R1
- STAAD Pro V8i SELECT SERIES 6
To know more about this project’s entire scope and the services the team provided to this client, Contact us or Call 1-877-RISHABH (1-877-747-4224).