Project: Piping Stress Analysis of Natural Gas Receiving & Conversing Facility
Client: The client is a large EPC conglomerate based in Greece with construction project execution across a myriad of industries, ranging from commercial infrastructure to heavy industrial and energy sectors.
- To execute the piping & structural detailed engineering for the gas receiving station (GRS). The activities included:
- Stress and flexibility analysis of piping systems
- Development of construction drawings for piping supports with MTO
- Piping stress analysis report with stress ISO mark-ups and .C2 File
- Piping support construction drawing
- Piping support material take off (MTO)
- Pipe support list
Duration: 8 weeks
Team Size: 02 members (including one team leader)
Engineering Software Used:
- Intergraph CAESAR 2018
- AutoCAD 2016
- NavisWorks 2018
To know more about this project’s entire scope and the services the team provided to this client, Contact us or call 1-877-RISHABH (1-877-747-4224).