Project: 3D Modeling of LIN Storage and Vaporization Packages
Client: The client is one of the most significant manufacturers of cryogenic liquid storage and transport tanks in Asia. They globally supply these tanks and vaporization packages to international gas organizations like Air Liquide, Linde, Messer, Taiyo Nippon Sanso, and others.
- 3D modeling of Liquid Nitrogen Storage & Vaporization Packages for the station, which included equipment, piping, pipe supports, cable tray routing and mounted instrumentation. The project scope covered:
- 3D modeling for a LIN storage and vaporizer skid
- Equipment modeling
- Modeling of structural platforms like ladders, utility holes, envelopes
- Piping modeling (25 nos. of lines)
- Skid structural modeling
- Physical support modeling
- Modeling of instruments, junction boxes with supports
- 3D Model at different stage for review (30%, 60% & 90%)
- Final Intelligent 3D Model
Duration: 4 weeks
Team Size: 3 members (including one team leader)
Engineering Software Used:
To know more about this project’s entire scope and the services the team provided to this client, Contact us or Call 1-877-RISHABH (1-877-747-4224).