Project: 3D Laser Scanning Point Cloud Data Conversion to Intelligent 3D Model for Utility Piping of Boiler House
Client: A US based multi-discipline engineering firm conducting 3D Laser scanning & filed surveys in the field of Oil & Gas, Process Plants, Mining, Industrial Plants & Utility sectors. they also offer services in structural, civil, mechanical, material handling, process, electrical, instrumentation and controls engineering and designing.
- Reverse Engineering and Point Cloud Data Conversion to Intelligent 3D Model using AutoCAD Plant 3D from the laser scanned data generated through FARO Laser scanner for piping system of an existing boiler plant.
- Intelligent 3D Model on AutoCAD Plant 3D
Duration: 1 Week
Team Size: 4 (including 1 team leader)
Engineering Software Used:
- 3D Modeling – AutoCAD Plant 3D
- FARO Scene
- Model Review – Autodesk Navisworks
- Utility – Kubit Point Scene Plant
To know more about this project’s entire scope and the services the team provided to this client, contact us or call 1-877-RISHABH (1-877-747-4224).