Project:Piping Stress Analysis of Horizontal Heater
Client: A global leader in manufacturing quality heat transfer equipment like Direct fired heaters, Air preheat systems, Water heat recovery systems. The heater designs are optimized to save fuel, optimized to exceed customer specifications as per the project requirements.
- Piping Stress Analysis of Horizontal Heater to change the tube metallurgy for operational safety of the system
- Confirm that the new coil designs are adequate as per the metallurgy change in the convection section from 317L to 347L and the pipe diameter change in the lower radiant section
- Stress Report
- CAESAR File
- Stress Isometrics with support node no. markup
- Estimated loads at the anchor
- Tube support loads in the radiant section
Duration: 1 month
Team Size: 2 (1 Stress Engineer, 1 Designer)
Engineering Software Used:
- Pipe Stress Analysis – CAESAR II
- 2D Drawings – AutoCAD
To know more about this project’s entire scope and the services the team provided to this client, contact us or call 1-877-RISHABH (1-877-747-4224).