Piping detail engineering, equipment modeling & structure modeling for Heat Recovery Steam Generator units of Power and Desalination Plants
South Korea based organization providing international-grade design, engineering & construction services to all kind of power plants since last 20 years. They are also engaged into various SOC projects like building subways, highways, highway railroads, apartments and commercial buildings.
To get detailed information
- Equipment modeling of PPA, HRSG (Heat Recovery Steam Generator), HP (High Pressure) & LP (Low Pressure) drums, silencers, main stack, bypass stack & blow down tank and pumps
- Complete structural modeling of HRSG, inlet duct, main stack platforms, bypass stack platforms, stairs platform and ladders
- Design & modeling of complete piping arrangement including small bore lines
- Marking & modeling of all physical supports
- Extraction of Stress isometrics, system isometrics & fabrication isometric drawings
- Preparation of complete MTO in Excel format
- Preparation of GA drawings
Rishabh Engineering Services (RES) successfully executed this project by employing the Offshore Delivery Model to carry out Piping Detailed Engineering and 3D Modeling activities for both the plants.
Know more about this project?
To know more about this project’s entire scope and the services the team provided to this client, Contact us or Call 1-877-747-4224
Our Recent Projects
Connect with us for all your engineering design needs
US Tollfree Phone
+91 (265) 2680159
Drop us an E-Mail
USA, UK & India (Head office)