South Korea based organization providing international-grade design, engineering & construction services to all kind of power plants since last 20 years. They are also engaged into various SOC projects like building subways, highways, highway railroads, apartments and commercial buildings.
The client required:
- Equipment modeling of PPA, HRSG (Heat Recovery Steam Generator), HP (High Pressure) & LP (Low Pressure) drums, silencers, main stack, bypass stack & blow down tank and pumps
- Complete structural modeling of HRSG, inlet duct, main stack platforms, bypass stack platforms, stairs platform and ladders
- Design & modeling of complete piping arrangement including small bore lines
- Marking & modeling of all physical supports
- Extraction of Stress isometrics, system isometrics & fabrication isometric drawings
- Preparation of complete MTO in Excel format
- Preparation of GA drawings
Rishabh Engineering Services (RES) successfully executed this project by employing the Offshore Delivery Model to carry out Piping Detailed Engineering and 3D Modeling activities for both the plants.
Given above is a snap shot from the project.
To learn more about the entire scope of the project and how Rishabh successfully carried out this project with a high level of accuracy, contact us now or call on 1-877-RISHABH(1-877-747-4224).
Download the case study as a PDF: