Project: Piping Stress Analysis of FRP Piping System
Client: A manufacturer of wide range of corrosion resistant fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP) equipment from piping systems to duct, stacks, hoods, covers, cells, and other miscellaneous custom equipment. The client provides services ranging from component design to stress analysis, as well as inspection of new and existing installations.
- To conduct Piping Stress Analysis of the FRP piping for one of their ongoing project, and create the CAESAR model for the stress analysis.
- CAESAR II Model
- Piping Stress marked-up Isometrics
- Piping Stress analysis report
- Highlights of overstressed conditions in existing piping
- CAESAR Input List
- Stress Summary Report
- Restraint Load Summary Report
- Displacement Report Flange Leakage Report
Duration: 4 months
Team Size: 2 Piping Engineers
Engineering Software Used:
- CAESAR-II 2017
- Navisworks 2017
To know more about this project’s entire scope and the services the team provided to this client, Contact us or Call 1-877-RISHABH (1-877-747-4224).