Rishabh Engineering’s static equipment engineering services involve the design and analysis of pressure vessels, storage tanks, heat exchangers, and boilers. Our proficient team of qualified engineers have the experience of managing a wide range of projects for customers from petroleum refineries, chemical plants, petrochemical plants, pharmaceutical plants, food processing plants, wastewater plants, reactors, condensers, evaporators, etc.
We are the preferred choice for organizations the world over, with our high-quality performance, quick response time, and acute knowledge of international codes and standards, such as ASME Section VIII, API, and TEMA.
Software / Tools/ Technology
Oil & Gas
Petrochemical & Refinery
Energy & Utility
Water & Waste Water Treatment
Industry Codes and Standards adhered to by our Designers
API 650, API 579, API 620, API 653, ASME Boiler & Pressure Vessel Code, Section VIII, Div. – 1 & Div. – 2, PD 5500, TEMA
Man-Hours Of Project
Of Team Experience
ISO 9001 & 27001
Rishabh Engineering specializes in design, analysis, re-rating, and fitness-for-service evaluations.
Storage Tank Design:
- Storage tank design as per codes API 650, API 620, and API 653
- Floating roof tank design
- Fixed roof tank design
- Design validation
- Design of tank structure
- Mechanical equipment selection
- Relief valve sizing, calculation, and selection
Pressure Vessel Design:
- Configuration and analysis of pressure vessels (columns, horizontal & vertical pressure vessels, spherical vessels, reactors, etc.) according to the ASME Boiler & Pressure Vessel Code, Section VIII, Div. – 1 & Div. – 2
- Calculation of minimum retirement thickness values for existing pressure vessels and their components so as to maximize safety and increase durability
- Predictions to check the suitability of vessels for in-situ PWHT (post-weld heat treatment)
- Fatigue analysis to estimate and analyze the life of pressure vessels subjected to pressure, temperature, and startup/shutdown cycles
- Failure analysis to identify the cause of failure of failed pressure vessels and their components
Heat Exchanger Design:
- Design of heat exchangers according to the TEMA and ASME Boiler & Pressure Vessel Code, Section VIII, Div. – 1
- Calculation of minimum retirement thickness values for existing heat exchangers and their components so as to maximize safety parameters and increase durability
- Tube-sheet thickness calculations for different types of heat exchangers
- Calculations for other heat exchanger components such as channel covers, floating heads, etc.
- Calculations for fixed tube-sheet heat exchangers
- It is possible, with or without flanged and fluid expansion joints, to conduct a re-rating and fitness-for-service evaluation
EPC Customer in USA- Mechanical Specialist
Engineering Solution Provider in USA- Director
EPC Company in USA- President
Engineering Company in USA- Vice President
Ready to Get Started?
What to expect when you work with our team
- We offer the highest levels of quality, service, and expertise, with on-time delivery of customer projects.
- Our team of technicians and our equipment and expertise help global customers seamlessly integrate the latest technology into their existing infrastructure.
- Our team has specialized knowledge of design services in static equipment across specialty chemicals, paint, and cement industries.
Our Recent Projects
Connect with us for all your engineering design needs
US Toll-Free Phone
+91 (265) 2680159
Drop Us An Email
USA, UK & India (Head office)