Rishabh Engineering helps clients utilize powerful tools like AutoCAD and Microstation in 2D drafting across multiple disciplines like Piping, Electrical & Instrumentation and Civil/Structural. Rishabh has expertise in converting drawings from paper to digital copies across all types of 2D drawings including elevations, floorplans, sections, details and site plans. Our drafters can rebuild drawing sheets to create full-scale 1:1, dimensionally accurate, layered, CAD (Computer Aided Design) files using CAD software based on the clients needs. These are then verified and checked for quality by experienced team managers to ensure precision as well as to conform to the client’s standards. Let us help you better manage, migrate and maintain CAD files through our service offering.
Rishabh’ team has built expertise in delivering cost effective quality professional Drafting services to produce drawings in a wide range of file formats including MicroStation DGN and AutoCAD DWG.
Piping G.A. Drawing – Elevation View
Piping G.A. Drawing – Plan View
Rishabh’s Professional Drafting Activities Include:
- Conversion of paper prints into digital formats
- Format migration across different CAD platforms
- Conversion of your entire legacy database to useful engineering information by making use of the latest technology
- Conversion of all paper based legacy source data including manual sketches, study drawings, as-built drawings into intelligent P&IDs
- Conversion of PDF/TIFF formats to *.dwg format
- As-Built Drawings
Engineering Design Tools used for Drafting Services:
Tools: Autodesk AutoCAD, Bentley MicroStation
Are you looking to outsource CAD drafting services to a cost-effective but quality engineering service provider?