Project: Design & Detailed Drawings for AXS type Heat Exchanger
Client: A global manufacturer & supplier of heat transfer equipment like shell & tube heat exchangers and pressure vessels. They focus on optimizing heat exchanger designs to match standard codes and specification for ensuring safety and security of equipment.
- The client required AXS type Heat Exchanger design as per ASME Sec. VIII Div. 1 Ed. 2010, TEMA Class R (U-stamp) along with General Arrangement (GA) & Fabrication drawings.
- General Arrangement & Fabrication Drawings
- Major Design Review
- WRC Calculations for process Nozzles/ Lifting Lugs
- Bill of Materials
- Developed Detailed Drawings for various Heat Exchanger components
Duration: 4 Weeks
Team Size: 3 (1 – Engineer, 1 – Lead Designer & 1 – Designer)
Engineering Software Used:
- Design Software – Intergraph PV Elite
- Drawing Software – Autodesk AutoCAD
To know more about this project’s entire scope and the services the team provided to this client, contact us or call 1-877-RISHABH (1-877-747-4224).